Set me free

Set me free

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Stairway to Heaven

I'm on the stairway to heaven. Even though my scars are heavy. I am a warrior. I don't want to lose control, I don't want to be stone cold
Its been a while since I can say I wasn't addicted to you
My heart goes into slow motion as my mind melts away. I am still here. These words may fool you, but I am beginning to be happy. My demons are shifting into the corner. I still call out; hello, can anyone hear me? Misery, is jealous of my happy eyes. There are many things I can tell you that I don't want. 
I don't want to fade away, I don't want to just be another brick in the wall. I don't want to tear away
I am learning how to be a black bird; "take these broken wings and learn to fly." Just as John Lennon had said.
Depression makes me wanna die sometimes. 
But I am still here. 

2 comments:

  1. "Misery, is jealous of my happy eyes."
    #stolen

    I love how uplifting this is. Keep being happy. Keep spreading it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call us at 1-888-582-4887 Experts Norton 360 Support Canada from Internet Security Support Canada provide Guaranteed technical help for your problem' Norton Technical Support Number Canada.
    Dial 1-888-582-4887 Norton 360 Support Canada Norton Internet Security is an advanced security software for your PC. Contact Norton Antivirus Canada at Norton Canada 1-888-582-4887.

    ReplyDelete