Set me free

Set me free

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Alone

Alone. Alone.
Dear God, I am so alone. 
No one understands because no one sees me.
No one hears me. 
I am a ghost. 
A lonely ghost in the night. 
I pray to you.
Are you still there, dear God?
Can you hear my cries?
Alone. 
I am still alone. 
I feel guilty. 
I feel pleased. 
Dear God, will you help the pale sinners on their knees? 
I'm alone. 
We are all alone. So very alone. 
Alone. 
Alone. 
Alone. 
Alone. 
What am I feeling? 
God.. If you are out there.. Please. 

5 comments:

  1. This is real. You are real, real to yourself and not faking it on your blog. Love it. #Quality

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just added you to my list of people to read. Amazing Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you.
    you are not alone.
    you are incredible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'Dear God, will you help the pale sinners on their knees? '

    this was lovely & it made me feel so many good things.

    thank you.

    ReplyDelete