Set me free

Set me free

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Peter Pan

Peter Pan,
I do not want to grow up. Paying bills and grocery shopping intimidate me. I want to explore the world. Find lost things. Drown in no responsibilities and freedom. 
I don't want to grow up. I'm too young to be old but too old to be young. 
Please come at my broken window and pour a gallon of pixie dust to revert back time. 
I am a lost boy at heart. I spend more time outside and in other worlds than cramped up inside this world. 
I am a Wendy at soul. They will never change me, even though they will try. 
Peter, I know you fell in love with Wendy Moira Angela Darling, that's why it hurt so much when she left for England. 
Love is a strange thing. It will heal your soul but shatter it into a million pieces if it can, lifting them up into the sky as the Milky Way. 
Tell the Lost Boys to not lose sight of who they are. They are old men with crows feet by their eyes and wrinkled skin, but a child at heart. 
Tell the Lost Boys that Cinderella finds her glass slipper and a prince along with her slipper. 
Snow White is awaken by her true love, Sleeping Beauty is the same. 
They all get happy endings. And so shall you. My happy ending is soon beginning but will not be an ending and will not end the same. 
With faith, trust, and pixie dust,
another Wendy. 

2 comments:

  1. Find lost things.

    and the part about your shattered soul and the Milky Way.

    i love this whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CyberLink Power DVD Ultra recently got updated with the latest version 16.0.2011.60 and Full Soft Version team have it for you with its complete details.CyberLink Power DVD Ultra 16.0.2011.60 Full Version

    ReplyDelete